Director - Manufacturing - VR/28460
We are supporting our client, an oil and gas service company, in their search for a Manufacturing Director for their facility in Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring safe operation at client base.
- Integrating the machine shop while deploying best practices.
- Implementing the growth business Strategy in North Sea (EVP launch mainly) for the accessories product line in coordination with D&I Accessories Director and North Sea Sales Director.
- Delivering the annual business plan and operational plan so that operations generate positive cash flow while ensuring high quality product and services to customers.
- Establishing and monitoring clear performance targets aiming at improving operational performance. Driving appropriate action plan in case of deviation to these targets.
- Implementing and managing industrial plans aiming at developing company capabilities and reducing production costs.
- Leading and organising the sales/wider office team to deliver the business plan.
- Providing professional leadership to all sales and operational staff at all levels throughout the company.
- Leading development of O&G mechanical product line.
- Interacting by licensee network to have them buy into the project so that there is licensee community supporting VAM growth plan strategy.
Applicants to this role require
- Over 10 years’ experience in managing a small operation or small business unit in an industrial field, preferably in the oil and gas environment.
- Knowledge on accessories for oil and gas.
- Experience in working with oil and gas OEM.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to develop a new business.
- Assist in the building of a new organisation whilst developing a team.
- Exposure to all aspects of management: sales, operation, finance, HR.
- Multicultural environment.
- Highly desirable benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team