Document Controller - VR/27223
Permanent opportunity located toward the south side of Aberdeen. Acting as the main focal point for Document Management and Control. This role will involve uploading electronic files and processing project documentation. Previous experience in a similar position would be essential. More details can be found below or do get in touch with the team for a confidential chat.
- Acting as the focal point for controlled documentation, records and correspondence.
- Monitoring and coordinating the progress of document related actions and change requests.
- Preparing and issuing project documentation as per company and project requirements.
- Providing document support to members of the Corporate Assurance Team and wider organisation.
- Assisting with the administration of the company’s integrated Business Management System.
- Considering and complying with all relevant regulations and requirements.
- Supporting the companies Training and Competence Program.
- Actively engaging in company inductions and other training initiatives.
- Assisting in the promotion of a culture of excellence through continuous improvement, to achieve departmental, project and/or company aims and objectives.
- Carrying out any other tasks required with the competence of the role and the jobholder.
Key Requirements Include:
- Experience of working with Business Management and Document Management Systems.
- Qualifications and or experience in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience in the analysis and presentation of statistical reports.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team, responding to business requirements.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Document Management Qualification.
- Experience in the support of an effective Quality culture in the workplace.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team