Electrical Engineer (Building Services) - VR/21903
Currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an engineering consultancy based in central Aberdeen. Supporting the Senior / Associate Engineer(s), the Electrical Engineer will produce robust design solutions, including drawing and written deliverables.
The Electrical Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Producing electrical design drawings, calculations (Amtech, Hevacomp, IES, Relux, Dialux), reports, specifications and schedules.
- Contributing to BREEAM, or equivalent legislation.
- Contributing to Building Regulations Section 6 compliance modelling.
- Witness test the proving and commissioning procedures of final installations.
- Effectively working to internal and external project programmes.
- Working to Company Quality Assurance management systems.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A relevant engineering degree qualification is preferred, but an HNC / HND qualification, as a minimum, is essential.
- Previous and recent experience in a similar role, within the Building Services sector, is essential.
- The successful candidate will be expected to undertake non-intrusive surveys of existing installations and main plant spatial allowance exercises.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team