Electrical Project Engineer - VR/24992
Currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas service company based in Portlethen, Aberdeenshire.
The Electrical Project Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Actively promoting HSE and ensuring the highest standards of HSE are maintained, irrespective of location of work.
- Ability to comprehend project specifications and assist with design and assembly, whilst ensuring compliance.
- Providing sketches to allow Draughtsperson to create electrical / instrumentation drawings and to review upon creation.
- Ensuring documents are created, as per any specific client MDRL, and ensuring they are submitted and recorded accordingly.
- Ensuring all electrical product information, drawings, documents are effectively managed utilising Teamcenter.
- Responding to client technical queries.
- Managing sub-contract work and suppliers effectively, ensuring all deliverables comply with stated requirements.
- Assisting, as necessary, with equipment testing and interact with client Inspectors.
- Providing technical support to operations personnel, predominantly through the Engineering Support request system.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A degree qualification in Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar Electrical Project Engineer type role within the oil and gas industry.
- CompEx certification.
- Current / valid offshore certification.
- Previous experience with solids control, cuttings containment, thermal treatment and power generation packages.
- Previous offshore experience.
- Experience with multi generator load synchronisation.
- Experience with deep sea control systems.
- PLC programming skills.
- Experience with JDE / Teamcenter.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team