Electronic Technician - VR/27399
We are currently with an exciting, forward-thinking company who are looking for an experienced Electronic Technician on a long term, permanent basis.
The candidate needs to be skilled and experienced in PCB (flows, schematics, fault-finding and repairs) and component function and repair. It is also highly desirable that the candidate is J-STD-001, 610 and 620 certified.
- HND / HNC degree (or equivalent) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Experience of electronic assembly, component testing and tool building.
- Good hand skills (soldering, crimping).
- Basic understating of electronics units and conversion factors.
- Can work with electrical measurement equipment such as multi meters, oscilloscopes.
- Good computer skills such as Excel, Word and ability to use software.
- Good understanding of wiring diagrams and to be able to read electronic schematics.
- Strong PCB fault finding and make up.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good at following test and build procedures.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team