Estimator - VR/24763
Estimator required for a global oil and gas service company-based west of Aberdeen with hybrid working available. The role would suit a candidate with cost and tender background within the industry looking for a permanent role.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for producing the defined tender estimating deliverables to an agreed timetable.
- Ensuring that all cost estimates are approved and delivered in line with the BMS process.
- Delivering all estimates required by the Pipeline Group Early Engagement team to support the regional WIN strategy for global rigid pipelay activities.
- Taking a leading role in managing the internal interfaces, ensuring that the timeline and deliverables are clearly understood.
- Co-ordinating the tender review cycle, supporting the Package Lead in executing the management approval and handover process.
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with peers globally, including the Regional Tendering Teams, the Pipeline Group Tendering Team and Pipeline Group Management Team.
- Contributing to the maintenance of track record of all tendered data, to support the management analysis / forecasting and tender benchmarking.
- Supporting the regional tendering team post tender delivery, to ensure that internal or external feedback is addressed in a concise and accurate manner.
- Managing the handover of any awarded project estimates to the Pipeline Group Cost Controllers.
- Actively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, maintains strong business relationships at all levels across a multicultural global environment.
- Commercially aware and highly numeric, with excellent analytical skills, and an ability to work with detail and accuracy.
- Strong planning and organising skills, able to identify and effectively prioritise workload and successfully meet multiple, often competing deadlines.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities within a fast-paced 24/7 global business.
- Ability to develop and adapt to role requirements, demonstrating self-learning.
- Pro-active with a solutions-based approach, willing to challenge the status quo.
- A collaborative worker, who demonstrates initiative and ownership to deliver unsupervised.
- A hands-on practical approach and willingness to supporting team activities.
- Committed to continuous improvement and identification of efficient work methods and processes.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team