Events Co-ordinator – VR/23996
TMM have exclusively partnered with a global organisation located in Kintore. The requirement for the Events Co-ordinator is a full-time, permanent role which is responsible for maintaining global events and support all aspects of events planning. Experience in a similar field is required along with a qualification in events management or marketing being preferred.
The role of the Events Coordinator is a key global position which is responsible for maintaining global events and support all aspects of events planning, including internal and external events, with experience of planning exhibitions and other business-to-business events in the UK and overseas.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a global events calendar.
- Researching and recommending events to business partners.
- Managing exhibition budget.
- Completing event tasks that meet important deadlines and staying on track with timelines.
- Researching, managing and liaising with suppliers and make selections based on quality and cost requirements.
- General marketing support as required.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar events-based role.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- UK travel and some international travel may be required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team