Events and Network Manager - VR/29031
TMM Recruitment is working on an Events and Network Manager role based in the city centre. This is an integral role within the business and its development. You will work with a variety of sectors, maintain relationships, and will act as the point of contact for various accounts and events.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders and be the focal point of contact.
- Conducting visits with BID members and organize deliver, and present BID updates at quarterly business network meetings with levy payer groups.
- Maintaining the CRM system for the wider team and ensuring updates are conducted frequently.
- Representing and promoting the organisations business initiatives at business events and formal stakeholder meetings.
- Supporting Project Managers, including engagement with all individuals that are involved in the business out with the organisation.
- Liaising with the PR and Communications Manager frequently to seek business opportunities and network to the wider business.
- Developing new initiatives and proposals to support the organisations goals and main attractions.
- Identifying funding and sponsorship opportunities to support the delivery of new and existing projects and events.
- Providing support and liaising with the CEO regularly in relation to all business development activities.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team