Executive Assistant - VR/22671
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with an extensive background within Oil and Gas? Are you looking for your next permanent role within the sector? TMM are supporting this Aberdeen City Centre based oil and gas client with the key appointment of Executive Assistant. Candidates must have experience in a senior EA or PA post from within the oil and gas industry, more information can be found below:
This permanent opportunity requires a candidate with a high attention to detail, extensive organisation experience, working practice within an EA or PA role, experience with office management and will be based in Aberdeen City Centre. Parking is available and this role will be full-time.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Point of contact for Senior Management completing diary management, travel and expenses.
- General team support including holiday calendar, timesheets, organising team meetings, updating internal teams and SharePoint sites.
- Manage and support business services projects including IT, facilities management, contracts and records management.
- Office management for the Aberdeen Office, ensure the smooth running of the office, liaising with building landlord, ordering supplies, managing office budget, liaising with suppliers and archiving.
- Create regular reports and update internal databases.
- Organising staff events, townhalls etc.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team