Expeditor – VR/25326
Expeditor required for an initial 6-month contract to join our international E&P client based in the Kingswells area of Aberdeen.
In your role as Expeditor, you’ll be responsible for preparing reports for the tracking of materials whilst ensuring essential systems are kept updated.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Tracking and expediting materials for campaign, core and variable teams.
- Expediting material shortages.
- Tracking the purchase of items and providing material readiness status to Campaign Coordinator.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce materials and tooling costs.
- Tracking supplier delivery performance and, where appropriate, assisting with improvement initiatives.
- Organising the timely delivery of materials and tools to onshore base.
- Assisting Buyers with sourcing models for materials and tools.
- Facilitating transportation requests for all materials.
- Coordinating third-party materials.
Applicants to this position should have materials management or expediting experience. Being proficient in SAP is also essential, as is being well organised and capable of working to strict deadlines.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team