Export Coordinator - VR/25036
Export Coordinator required to join a leading Freight Forwarder, based in Dyce, on a permanent basis. Applicants to this position should have previous Export Freight Forwarding experience and knowledge of handling Dangerous Goods.
In your role, you will coordinate shipments from beginning to end whilst ensuring clients receive excellent customer service throughout all aspects of their enquiry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Booking shipments with airlines, shipping lines and road transport companies.
- Processing all shipping documentation and customs declarations.
- Providing competitive quotations to customers and overseas offices.
- Ensuring Dangerous Goods procedures are always adhered to in accordance with current regulations.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients.
- Developing new and existing client relationships to achieve team targets.
- Providing support to the Export Team.
- Contributing to weekly team meetings.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in Export Freight Forwarding and knowledge of handling Dangerous Goods. Essential skills also include; excellent customer service, great organisational skills and having a high degree of accuracy in checking and processing important information.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team