Fabric Maintenance Project Engineer - VR/27661
Join an oil and gas fabric maintenance company who are currently recruiting for a Fabric Maintenance Project Engineer on a permanent staff basis. This role is based in Dyce and there is flexibility for hybrid working also.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving the culture within allocated projects for HSE behaviours.
- Understanding the company safety policy requirements, ensuring at all times the works are undertaken and maintained to the highest safety standards.
- Ensuring that scopes under your control are reviewed and planned at a high level to ensure compliance with company and legislative requirements.
- Promoting safe working practices and safety awareness through implementation of the HSEQ Planning safety campaigns, safety meetings and briefings.
- Ensuring that all equipment and working practices are planned to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that all hazards are identified and assessed to mitigate risk exposure.
- Ensuring that all corrective actions from accident / incident investigations / audits are closed out in an expedient manner.
- Supporting Client Engagement for projects.
- Remaining client focused at all times during project phases.
- Supporting development of operational plans in conjunction with client requirements.
- Ensuring that all client expectations are delivered.
- Following up client enquiries and demands promptly.
- Cultivating and developing good relations.
- Monitoring the contract budgets and costs.
- Ensuring optimised performance of human resources to achieve performance targets.
- Supporting negotiations with the customer where any variations and changes to contract carry commercial implications.
- Project management of allocated tasks.
- Supporting as required the planning of the contract and specific work scopes.
- Reviewing upcoming scopes with Site Foremen / Supervisor to ensure preparedness.
- Communicating with site teams team goals and promote high standards of workmanship.
- Ensuring all activities including those of sub-contractors are suitably managed.
- Ensuring provision of technical support to offshore and onshore teams across all disciplines.
- Attending contract kick-off and review meetings.
Logistics Personnel and Training
- Liaising with HR Team to assist in recruitment, induction and deployment of personnel
- Ensuring that all appraisals are conducted for all staff / operatives / supervision under their control in accordance with company requirements
- Attending any training and safety courses as instructed by the company.
- Ensuring project training is monitored and adequately controlled.
- Ensuring that all client logistics requirements are fully met.
- Proven experience of managing work scopes and planning activities.
- Good working knowledge of core disciplines i.e., scaffolding, painting, insulation, passive fire protection.
- Appreciation of specialist disciplines i.e., Specialist Cleaning, Rigging and Lifting.
- APM Qualification preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team