Facilities Administrator - VR/24907
TMM is supporting an organisation working within the engineering solutions industry, located in Turriff. The requirements for a Facilities Administrator is a full-time, permanent role and the key responsibilities include; assisting the HSEQ / Facilities Department with administration tasks, placing parts orders and liaising with different departments to support overall business activity.
The role of the Facilities Administrator is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for providing general support throughout all aspects of the company and liaising with different team members within the company.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting HSEQ / Facilities Department with administration tasks.
- Assisting with ensuring that buildings and facilities meet the required health and safety requirements and government legislation.
- Producing weekly KPI reports and present to department manager.
- Pro-actively communicating with department members to communicate potential issues with maintenance schedules.
- Liaising with Workshop Departments to ensure accurate maintenance records are maintained for plant and equipment.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft office, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- Highly organised individual.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team