Facilities Manager - VR/27995
Working as a Facilities Manager, no day is ever the same. This is certainly the case with this new permanent role. Based in Aberdeen City Centre, with responsibility for multiple UK sites, this role is well suited for a senior professional who is looking to expand their experience in a new environment. Opportunities like this don’t come up often. Get in touch to discuss this role and how it may work for you in more detail.
Key Duties Include:
- Managing the facilities function across multiple UK locations.
- Completing property inspections, ascertaining needs for repairs etc.
- Coordinating and supporting Administration Team.
- Managing the yearly budget.
- Managing key facilities subcontractors’ contracts.
- Organising and coordinating all office refurbishments.
- Responsible for property leases.
- Managing utilities costs and strive to look for cost savings.
- Ensuring staff training is maintained.
- Ensuring all operational matters for the multiple offices are successfully managed.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in a Facilities Manager role.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Budget management experience.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team