Finance Administrator - VR/25934
A decommissioning specialist organisation is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis due to their continued growth. This position will be located in their offices in the South of Aberdeen.
In this position you will be responsible for maintaining the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions. Alongside other key duties such as expense and timesheet management, and credit control.
This role would be ideal for an individual who is looking to gain exposure to a lot of the accounts function in an exciting growing organisation. The ideal candidate should hold an accounts qualification or relevant experience in a previous role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and posting financial documentation including invoices and expenses.
- Managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Completing weekly bank reconciliations for accounts.
- Managing various company ledgers as required.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Preparing supplier payment runs for internal approval.
- Supporting financial reports preparation.
- Supporting the team with month end and ad hoc tasks.
Ideal candidate should possess:
- A relevant accounts qualification or previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills, particularly Excel.
- Strong bookkeeping skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as a strong team player and work independently.
- Organised and strong attention to detail.
- Exposure to an ERP system previously (desired).
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team