Finance Business Partner - VR/28333
We are delighted to support our client in their search for a Finance Business Partner. Successful candidates will have relevant experience and with understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Financial transactions for accurate and complete reporting.
- Leading the monthly reforecasting process.
- Supporting the control of accounting system master data structures.
- Producing/processing accounting inputs to the management accounts, budgets and forecasts, including liaison with business unit finance stakeholders.
- Supporting ad-hoc reporting.
- Supporting to the Finance Reporting Manager.
- Monthly budget holder meetings and challenge sessions.
- Bank authorisation responsibilities.
Applicants to this role require
- Understanding of technical accounting, including IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Ability to understand and manipulate data for review.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of industry and regulatory standards in respect to financial reporting.
- Self-starter and problem solver.
- Motivation to progress activities to a conclusion.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team