Finance Manager - VR/22732
Opportunity for a Finance Manager to join business at an exciting time during a period of change and growth. Previous experience in a similar role essential to be able to pick things up quickly.
Progressive opportunity to join company at an exciting time of growth. Working closely with the CFO and supporting them in the development of the finance function and the business.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing the finance function.
- Monthly management reporting.
- Supervising and managing a small team.
- Opportunity to make the role their own, acting as a close number 2 to the CFO.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Will consider individuals ‘Qualified by Experience’ or those holding a professional accountancy qualification.
- Candidates should be a self-starter, be able to work autonomously with strong communication skills.
Candidates also need to be able to work in the office and able to commute if not living locally.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team