Finance Manager - VR/26510
Newly created role with an expanding company who are entering a new chapter in their story. Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager who can add value and support their significant growth plans. Hybrid and flexible working on offer and consideration to those looking to work 4 days per week.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Manager will predominately be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the financial management procedures for the business, along with ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the finance system and processes, including financial control, reporting and cash management on a daily basis.
- Accurate and timely preparation of management accounts.
- Preparing monthly cash flow forecast 3-month look-ahead, along with monthly reporting, detailing budget versus actuals for the previous month.
- Overseeing daily cash requirements, liaising with the CEO and internal teams to optimise budget allocation and strategy.
- Supporting and proactively participating in the development of systems and processes.
- Leading the expansion of the Finance Department in-line with business growth, identifying key areas for improvement.
- Liaising with external auditors regarding preparation and audit of annual accounts.
- Sales invoicing – finalising invoices, ensuring VAT and country-specific tax requirements are managed.
- Overseeing the monitoring of outstanding debtors with support from the Finance Lead, liaising with CEO to rectify any follow-up actions.
- Providing information to external parties, for any monthly/quarterly/annual fiscal reporting and tax requirements.
- Managing the payroll function and all associated outsourced activity.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns ensuring monthly PAYE/NIC liabilities are settled.
- Interfacing with HMRC and external advisors and any other ad-hoc taxation issues.
- Providing information and supporting the CEO with budgets, business plans, reports and general support as required.
- Mentoring a small Finance Team to enhance individual personal development.
What’s in it for me?
- Fantastic working culture and environment.
- Hybrid working and flexi time scheme.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Consideration given to candidates looking to work 4 days per week.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team