Finance Manager - VR/29029
Fixed term contract for 14-15 months for a Finance Manager with an independent energy company. Chance to work in a dynamic, supportive and energetic team environment. You will hold a professional accountancy qualification and have extensive work experience of both UK GAAP and IFRS. Hybrid working and excellent benefits package.
Overview job description
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual management reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance of accurate accounting records and internal control environment.
- Focal Point for statutory reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Overseeing the timely reporting of financial information.
- Preparing financial results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis (including statutory financial statements).
- Key contact for statutory and joint venture audits.
- Ensuring maintenance of accurate accounting records and internal control environment.
- Ensuring that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and HMRC.
- Managing all information requests in relation to new projects.
- Integrating any new projects to the existing financial management structure.
- Maintaining relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Responsible for coaching and guiding the finance team members (Accountant/s and Assistant Accountant) on team deliverables.
- Deputise for the Senior Finance Manager.
Applicants to this role require
- CA / ACA / ACCA qualification with relevant post qualification experience.
- Extensive work experience of both UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Ability to plan, organise and control work of self and others.
- Ability to act as part of the team, as well as autonomously on specific projects.
- Confident and effective communicator at a senior level.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team