Finance Specialist (9 Month) – VR/23950
9-month assignment with an internationally recognised technological and solutions orientated provider that services the energy industry. This role will focus on financial planning, analysis, and reporting business / regional performance.
Recent Finance Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Your role will entail the following:
- Driving cash collection for the region, resolving disputes and reduce past dues.
- Analysing cash metrics / performance and communicating reports with insights to support regional leadership drive actions to achieve business targets.
- Supporting business planning cycles.
- Performing project margin analysis by customer and by business segment, identifying drivers for variances in as-sold vs as-executed margins.
- Performing account reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- Performing cost analysis.
- Submitting quarterly close DR submissions.
- Driving initiatives and projects to simplify the financial operation processes.
- Completing cost recharges to other intercompany entities.
Individuals should show a willingness to learn and be enthusiastic in their approach to work.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team