Financial Accountant – VR/24246
TMM Recruitment is supporting the largest London-listed independent oil and gas company looking to add a Financial Accountant to their established team. This is an exciting time to join a growing organisation with excellent opportunities for progression available.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, the Financial Accountant will assist in preparing and delivering reporting of the UK business unit’s financial and non-financial performance. This will include financial accounting.
Main duties will include:
- Preparing financial information in support of the UK consolidation
- Interfacing with Tax Accountants to provide the relevant pre-tax reports required for tax computations.
- Completing financial statements in compliance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- Preparing financial information in support of the UK statutory financial statements for the entities contained within the UK BU
- Preparing monthly depreciation calculation and associated variance analysis
- Preparing IFRS16 Lease Accounting calculations
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliation reporting for the UK Business
- Completing Government Questionnaires
- Any other ad hoc duties requested by line manager.
The ideal applicant will have recently completed their accounting qualifications in a big 4 environment. Exposure to upstream oil and gas clients is essential.
This role offers the chance to gain hands on industry experience working alongside a team of experienced Accountants. On offer is a highly competitive salary and industry leading benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team