Financial Accountant - VR/28368
Newly created Financial Accountant role with a globally situated energy service company. You’ll provide support across the financial ledgers of the Group’s entities, ensuring appropriate controls over processes. This role would suit a Part-Qualified Accountant who has a knowledge of SAP and demonstrable statutory accounting experience.
Your duties will include the following:
- Assisting with statutory reporting for all entities.
- Assisting with timely preparation of intercompany recharges.
- Participating in annual audits and ensuring appropriate support with audit queries.
- Monitoring daily cash position, providing forecast information.
- Monthly cashflow analysis.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Assisting with Tax Returns for all entities.
- Assisting with the preparation of R&D claims.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of inventory, providing analysis and controls procedures.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team