Financial Accountant - VR/28829
Join a global leader in offshore projects and services and be a part of the energy transition! As Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for financial reporting, generating financial reports and statements. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team within a supportive environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements and management accounts.
- Providing explanations and information to external auditors.
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), local accounting standards, legislation, and group accounting policies.
- Supporting the internal audit process.
- Compliance with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements.
- Reconciliations and analysis.
- Identifying areas for process improvements and propose solutions for best practice and process standardisation.
- Championing standard ways of working.
- Coaching Associate Accountants within the team.
- Resolving financial reporting queries.
- Undertaking ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified or nearly qualified accountant with audit and accounts preparation experience (essential).
- Experience in IFRS and FRS 101 statutory accounts preparation, financial controls, and the audit process.
- Self-motivated with a logical problem-solving approach.
- Proven track record of high-quality analysis and analytical review.
- Experience within large multinational companies or large teams advantageous.
What is on offer:
- Career development with access to a range of learning opportunities.
- Flexible working options.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave.
- Generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, health and wellbeing packages, electric car salary sacrifice scheme, and more.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team