Financial Controller (Oil and Gas) - VR/22576
Financial Controller required on a temporary basis to join the largest UK listed oil and gas company. This is to start ASAP and will run until July 2022. This role requires an experienced, Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years post qualifying experience.
- Statutory Accounts preparing and reviewing in conjunction with Financial Reporting Analyst, for submission to companies house by lender deadline (end June).
- Assisting in liaison with external auditors at half year and full year audits, ad-hoc project work e.g. Systems updates / implementation, Acquisition and Divestment work and general finance processes as required e.g. banking, tax support.
- Maintaining balance sheet control and reconciliation procedures on a monthly basis. To include performance of allocated balance sheet account reconciliations for review by line manager and review of reconciliation prepared by others.
- Delivering and quality control over quarterly reporting to London Group Head Office to satisfy external financial reporting requirements and ensuring financial information is compliant with IFRS requirements and Group financial accounting policies.
- Assisting in co-ordination of the annual budget process for reporting to senior finance personnel / Management and monitoring of budgetary compliance to ensure that appropriate funding is in place to support operations.
- Monthly reporting of financial and non-financial actual and forecast performance against budget as part of the BUR (Business Unit Report) process.
- Monthly reviewing and compliance of the UKBU tax computations in conjunction with UK Tax Manager.
- Cash flow forecasting for preparation of funding requests to London Group Head Office.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team