G&A Accountant - VR/26587
TMM Recruitment are supporting our client, a leading energy company with the appointment of a G&A Accountant. This is a contract role through until summer 2023 initially. This role would suit part or qualified accountants with previous G&A accounting experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Financial and management reporting, budget and business planning which supports the business objectives.
- Assisting in the development of reporting systems driving automation wherever possible.
- Support business strategy and deliver objectives, performance, and growth.
- Supporting the external audit process.
- Supporting for transactional data entry to finance ledgers.
- Supporting for integrity of financial records for G&A expenditure and allocations.
- Preparing and issuing G&A reports and assist HR with headcount reporting.
- Preparing and book G&A transactions and accruals as required.
- Supporting preparation of G&A budget, plan and forecasts.
- Supporting Function and Asset Managers regarding G&A.
- Providing time writing and allocations analysis from G&A cascade model.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team