G&A Analyst - VR/22660
G&A Analyst required to complete a fixed term contract through till September 20201, covering for maternity leave. You will support the Norway G&A team in the reporting of G&A costs and allocations. You should be immediately available and have a strong background in an Operator environment. Previous experience with SAP is advantageous.
Reporting into the G&A Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Acting as focal point for all regional information requests related to Norwegian activities, including business requests and audit support / coordination.
- Supporting accurate reporting of G&A costs
- Managing and controlling prepayment and accrual accounts to support accurate charging of G&A costs.
- Delivering monthly budget holder reporting, including P&L variance analysis and associated integrity reports.
- Participating in cost review meetings with cost centre budget holders.
- Processing intercompany invoices in line with prescribed procedure.
- Collaborating within G&A team to develop routine value add reporting as required.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and controls activities
Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant who has demonstrable experience in a similar role. You must have experience working for an Operator.
You will be an enthusiastic and driven individual who can handle tight deadlines. You should be able to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team