G&A Intercompany Accountant - VR/28278
Opportunity for a G&A Intercompany Accountant based just West of Aberdeen City on a permanent basis. Our client require a relative degree or part/qualified accountant with appropriate industry experience ideally within an Oil company. Experience within receivables, treasury or cash book accountant is preferred.
Areas of Accountability, Responsibility and Competence:
- Preparing and issuing Intercompany Invoices and preparation of monthly analysis reports.
- Providing back-up information to affiliates to support invoices.
- Providing accrual information to inter-company affiliates.
- Responsible for timely issuance of invoices to affiliates.
- Preparing VAT only invoices and preparing journal vouchers in instances where VAT has not been accounted for correctly.
- Responding to and resolving, where possible, incoming queries from affiliates on charges that have been billed.
- Assisting in monthly agreement of outstanding inter-company balances.
- Maintaining an up-to-date intercompany allocation model tracking recharges to and from affiliates.
- Maintaining an up-to-date integration recharge model tracking spend against integration recharge cost codes.
- Maintaining cost allocation recharge cost codes and recharge methodologies across multiple systems.
- Tracking recharges caused by multiple systems.
- Assist in ad hoc project work.
- Degree and part or qualified Accountant of recognised body ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent with appropriate industry experience.
- Previous experience in an oil company or oil service company as Receivables Controller, Treasury Accountant, Cash Book Accountant or similar skill set preferred.
Knowledge (e.g., systems, software, procedures, regulations):
- Knowledge of a leading financial software general ledger application such as Sage, SUN, SAP, Oracle Financials’.
- Experienced with Excel to intermediate.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team