GL Accountant - VR/27490
12 month Fixed Term Contract for a GL Accountant to join our client within the energy sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing any assistance required by GBS for any accounting process.
- Performing monthly reviews of the GL accounts to ensure that the data reported in the system is accurate and propose adjustments/reclassifications as required.
- Interacting with members of other Finance teams (OneFleet, Tax, Treasury, Fixed Assets) to discuss processes/transactions/results related to the NL entities.
- Coordinating quarterly Opex accounts reviews with the OneFleet Accounting Team, ensuring that the data prepared by the GBS team is presented properly and ensuring that the actions discussed on the meetings are implemented.
- On a quarterly basis complete the Interco/actuals inputs in the reporting system by meeting the deadlines established by the Corporate Team.
- Responsible for the the preparation of BS and P&L flux review reports, Intercompany reconciliations, ERP-HFM reconciliations and other relevant quarter end processes established by the Corporate Team.
- Responsible for the BS accounts reconciliations on a quarterly basis, ensuring that data presented in the reconciliation system (ARCS) is correct, reconciliations are uploaded to the system on time and approvers complete their reviews by the deadlines. Also, participating in the review and approval of some of the GL accounts reconciliations.
- Providing assistance to the statutory external audit process, by coordinating all the requirements received from the auditors and ensuring that the information is submitted on a timely basis.
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for the NL entities.
- Ensuring that the AP invoices received for the NL entities are processed and paid on time by assisting the AP Team providing cost codes/PO numbers. Also, organising manual payments of invoices when required.
- Supporting local GL team with any other tasks as required.
- Liaising with the Tax Department to book corporate tax provisions.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team