Global Planning Lead - VR/25950
We are recruiting a Global Planning Lead on a contracting basis until December 2023. Previous experience in a Senior / Lead role within an Operator required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for set-up, implementation and education on global planning frameworks, guidelines, procedures and standards covering E&P minor modifications to Major, New Energy and Decommissioning projects.
- Interfacing with the other Projects and Engineering service functions such as cost, estimating and document control to facilitate integrated global support.
- As a part of independent Project Readiness Review Team, supporting, challenging and endorsing all project planning documentation at project check point reviews in line with project governance and assurance framework.
- Audits and inspections of both regional and project specific planning processes to ensure compliance with global guidelines and a consistent approach is adopted across Projects & Engineering.
- Supporting project set-up in the kick-off phase and support recruitment selection for project planning positions.
- Establishing planning community of practice.
- Interfacing with and build strong working relationships between the various project teams, third party contractor teams (if applicable) and company business groups.
Applicants to this role require
- Educated to a degree or HNC level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline (preferred).
- Extensive experience in project planning within E&P.
- Track record of continuous professional development.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Ability to work pro-actively under own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Both onshore and offshore planning experience (preferred).
- Experience within an operating asset environment.
- Have a good appreciation of both topsides and subsea works in Greenfield, Brownfield and Decommissioning environments.
- Sound knowledge of Primavera P6.
- 5 years planning experience with at least 2 years in a senior planning role.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team