Grinder / Forklift Driver – 6 Months - VR/21039
Working with one of the largest in the Energy service companies in the UK the Grinder / Forklift Driver plays a vital role. This is a temporary 6-month position in Aberdeen and the surrounding area, this role is well-suited to applicants who hold previous experience in a similar role.
As a Grinder / Forklift Driver, you will be asked to do a multitude of different tasks on a daily basis.
- Grinding girth welds on tubulars using semi-automatic grinding machines or hand held 7” angle grinders.
- Fitting O rings, protectors and cleaning out Pipe Bores.
- Painting and Stencilling.
- Maintain high standard of quality.
- Forklift driving / forklift safety check.
- Housekeeping duties – inside and outside. Machine clean downs, waste removal, skip emptying, snow clearing.
- Housekeeping of work area.
- Steam cleaning.
- Participating in HSE initiatives.
- Forklift licence category B2 essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in angle hand held grinders and semi-automatic abrasive belt grinders.
- Good housekeeping.
- Health and safety conscious.
On offer is a competitive salary alongside an opportunity to develop and further your career with the Energy industry. For more information please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team