Group Finance Manager - VR/24803
Our client is growing and have exciting plans to continue expanding making for a good time to join them. This is a diverse key leadership role for the business and will engage with the organisation to help drive change and success. This person will be responsible for financial management and act as a finance business partner whilst also managing a team.
Overview job description
This position reports to the CEO and will engage with the organisation, working with Regional Managers with freedom to influence, use initiative and be proactive.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Producing monthly management accounts.
- Provision of timely and accurate financial results.
- Producing budgets and forecasts, with relevant line managers as appropriate, with continued monitoring and review of performance to enable robust reporting of variances with ongoing review and update of forecasts.
- Producing monthly reports and dashboards for the Board, Management Team, Account Managers and Team Leads.
- Responsible for preparing (with the Finance Team) all monthly journals and final balances including review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts.
- Managing the annual year end audits.
- Effective Working Capital/Cash Flow Management - including rolling weekly Cash Flow Forecasting and reporting.
- Managing the Credit Control function.
- Co-ordinating insurance renewals.
- Ongoing review of overheads.
- Ensuring returns for corporate taxes (annual), sales taxes (VAT and GST) and other relevant taxes, payments made on time and all relevant regulations are complied with – liaising with in country advisors.
- Approval of new customers, suppliers, invoices, credit notes, expenses and payments.
- Monitoring and updating internal control environment (including Banking arrangements) – ensuring compliance.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification is essential.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong commercial awareness / business acumen.
- Experienced in managing people.
What’s in it for me?
- Diverse role working at a senior level and across the organisation.
- Hybrid working.
INDFIN TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team