Group Management Accountant - VR/21402
*EXCLUSIVE* A newly created Management Accountant position has arisen with an innovative company who specialise within the energy industry. The roles functionality requires someone to complete both management accounts and technical analysis work. You should be good with analysing and presenting data, as well as recognising and reporting trends. This permanent role, based in Dyce, Aberdeen does not require you to hold an accounting qualification.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will assume responsibility for the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts for a division within the Group.
- Undertaking accompanying balance sheet reconciliations for the entity.
- Performing monthly reforecasting, reporting, and operational metrics across Group’s companies.
- Posting all daily PL, SL and treasury information.
- Posting journals to Sage.
- Cashflow forecasting for the Group.
- Preparing statutory external reporting.
- Analysing of division results against budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of R&D claims.
As the Management Accountant, you will be joining an ever-changing and fast paced environment as the company currently go through numerous acquisitions and mergers. You must be able to work quickly and be able to communicate effectively across the Group and with management level. Intercompany experience would be beneficial as would holding a good comprehension and working knowledge of Sage and Excel.
On offer is a competitive salary and opportunity to work alongside the Group Financial Controller whom you can learn from, and who will provide you with interesting and varied work.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team