Group Management Accountant - VR/22875
Exciting opportunity to join an international services company, a leader in their field, as the Group Management Accountant. Candidates will be professionally qualified with ideally some experience working in industry.
Overview job description
- Working in Group Finance reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for group management and statutory reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting and reviewing the preparation and submission of:
- Group monthly management accounts.
- Monthly management accounts, supporting balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Flash reporting.
- Cashflow forecasts.
- Annual and quarterly statutory reporting.
- Assisting in continued development of Management Accountants.
- Reviewing process controls and assist system and process improvements.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification.
- Industry experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team