HR Administrator - VR/26274
Permanent HR Administrator required to join an energy service business located to the north of Aberdeen. This fantastic opportunity will require you to assist their small HR Team and offers the chance to progress your career in a fast-growing business. The ideal candidate will have previous working experience in HR and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing general HR administration assistance.
- Recruitment administration responsibilities including communicating with recruiters, arranging interviews etc.
- Arranging training sessions and disciplinary meetings as required.
- Updating the payroll team with any relevant changes.
- Maintenance of internal records which can include preparing, issuing, and filing company documentation.
- Assisting with any HR project administration where required.
Applicants to this role require
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- IT literate and an excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Previous experience working within a HR Team.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team