HR Advisor - VR/21378
As HR Advisor you will be joining a global business within the oil and gas industry, whose main focus in the coming year is growth and diversity. Located on the south side of Aberdeen, this is a permanent and progressive opportunity which has arisen due to staff movements. You should be available to start as soon as possible and have a positive and proactive approach to work.
Overview job description
As HR Advisor, you will be reporting directly to the HR Manager as part of a small team. This is a progressive role with cross functional responsibility.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Being first point of contact to employees and managers for Employee Relations queries.
- Supporting HR Manager with Employee Relations Investigations.
- Absence management.
- Be a focal point for GDPR Queries.
- Assisting in the development of HR Initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience working at HR Advisor / Coordinator level – minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Being working towards or possess a CIPD qualification.
- Willingness to travel 15% of the time.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Being part of a global business with excellent resources and a strong focus on diversity.
- Opportunity for further CIPD studies to be co-sponsored.
- Progression opportunities are available.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team