HR Advisor - VR/25007
Opportunity for an HR Advisor to join our client on a temporary basis initially for 2 months with the possibility of extension. Applicants should be available at short notice and have had previous exposure to wider HR activities, including recruitment, planning/ mapping crews. Experience within drilling logistics would be advantageous.
- Primary HR focal point for field personnel and Operations Team.
- Providing first line HR advice and guidance to all field Supervision, enabling them to effectively manage their teams.
- Maintaining full knowledge and understanding of current and future operational activity to understand and effectively plan to meet resourcing requirements.
- Managing the recruitment process for all field personnel, in conjunction with the Rig Manager, including sourcing, interviewing, and compiling approved offers.
- Coordinating and managing the movements of all field personnel (new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, redundancy).Ensuring correct manning levels for field personnel are maintained.
- Liaising with recruitment partners to arrange the supply of agency personnel as required.
- Participating in the company’s talent management (performance management, career mapping, succession planning).
- Maintaining and tracking absences or sickness utilising records any payroll deviations as applicable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team