HR Advisor - VR/26306
Our client, an award-winning education provider, is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to support their team on a fixed-term basis. The HR Advisor is required to cover a 12 month period of maternity and will report into the HR Business Partner, with support from the wider HR Team. This role will cover the full spectrum of generalist activities and as such, previous experience at a Senior Coordinator/Advisor level is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Acting as a focal point for wide-ranging HR queries, as well as providing proactive support to a varied client group.
- Supporting the HR Team with a range of day-to-day activities including employee relations, recruitment and selection, and value-adding project work.
- Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant employment legislation at all times.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstrable experience in a Generalist role.
- Associate CIPD membership, or actively studying towards (desirable).
- Client-facing skills, a track record of multitasking and adding value wherever possible.
- Flexible, forward-thinking and credible.
What’s in it for me?
- Hybrid working is available with up to 50% WFH on offer.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Opportunity to support a reputable employer and add value to an established team.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team