HR Advisor - VR/26532
We are delighted to be supporting a reputable, City Centre based Operator with their search for an experienced HR Advisor. This 12-month contract will see the successful candidate work closely with the HRBPs to support a wide array of activities, with opportunities to undertake meaningful project work.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining strong customer focused relationships with employees and Managers, providing a timely and accurate HR service: Acting as a first point of contact for employees, ensuring that they are fully aware of policies and processes, and provide responses and guidance in line with HR policy and practice; and responding to internal and external HR related enquiries– escalating to HR colleagues as needed.
- Supporting the recruitment process, including assisting with interviews, managing the offer process, including verbal offers, and onboarding to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Facilitating careers events and coordinates schools’ outreach, Career Ready and Intern programs.
- Managing the onboarding of new hires, ensuring they are fully aware of benefits, policies, systems, and processes required to effectively settle into the company.
- With support from the relevant HRBP, managing and resolving straightforward employee relations issues, including grievances, performance improvement, etc.
- Conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations. Supporting HRBPs with more complex cases. Producing regular overall case management progress update.
- Taking on project roles as part of the development or delivery of broader organisational and HR initiatives and programs: Supporting projects and initiatives being led by HRBPs and HR Specialists such as the annual reward review.
- Managing change HR focal point for organisational changes.
- Working in partnership with HR Business Partners and Managers on performance management and employee development initiatives and actions.
- Supporting HR Business Partners with monthly headcount review and ensure changes are captured in Workday so the monthly reporting to Finance is up to date.
- Coordinating input for the HR Business Partners for the annual plan and headcount reforecasts.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstratable experience working at advisory level, either in a generalist or specialised capacity.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- CIPD certification or working towards.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity for involvement with career developing project work.
- Hybrid working available 2/5 days if desired.
- Generous compensation.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team