HR Advisor - VR/26643
We are currently supporting a leading Energy Service company with their requirement for an HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Advisor to get involved in the full spectrum of generalist activities and add long term value.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing the full spectrum of Generalist activities including, but not limited to, Recruitment, Reward, Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Retention, Employee Relations, business planning and forecasting.
- Working in partnership with business leaders and managers to provide guidance and advice on all HR matters always ensuring relevant legislation is adhered to.
- Leading key change projects and advising client group management on people related risks and ensuring that all areas of change are compliant with relevant legislation.
- Leading and resolving complex employee relations issues, including absence management, ensuring that values and standards are maintained at all times.
- Supporting due diligence, bids and tender activities, transition and TUPE exercises ensuring effective communication and compliance.
Applicants to this role require
- Demonstratable experience operating at HR Advisor level.
- CIPD qualified or working towards (preferred).
- Previous experience supporting an offshore workforce.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team