HR Business Partner - VR/23478
TMM Recruitment is sourcing an experienced HR Business Partner for an established E&P business in Aberdeen. Available on a six-month contract basis (starting ASAP), the assignment is best suited to a hands-on, CIPD-qualified Generalist with Energy industry experience and a track record of successfully supporting a sizeable onshore client group with limited support.
Providing support to managers and employees in recruitment, onboarding, HR policy & procedures and employee relations; general administration, leaver processing and maintenance of HR statistics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing Managers with Employee Relations advice.
- Recruitment and Selection for onshore vacancies.
- Inducting new employees and expats.
- Supporting employees and Managers on all HRIS modules.
- Supporting Managers with Salary / Bonus / Equity / Succession planning.
- Overseeing Absence Management and supporting employees with complex cases / Group Income Protection claims.
- HR policy advice to Managers and employees.
- Attending / participating in the Communications Forum.
- Processing new hires, leavers, department changes, promotions.
- Processing leave requests (flex working, maternity, paternity, adoption, parental, shared parental).
- Supporting Managers with Performance Management.
- Maintaining and auditing of immigration process.
- Conducting exit interviews as required.
- Supporting Managers with G&A budgeting process (local and expat) and maintain accurate records throughout the year.
- Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Equal Pay analysing.
- GDPR data mapping and retention schedule.
- Agency worker agreement checks.
- Participating in annual salary surveys.
- Recording and tracking continued vesting entitlements.
- Travel and accident insurance renewal.
- Tracking Certificate of Coverage and NI expiry.
- Short term business visitor reporting.
- Taking a role in Emergency Response and actively participating in exercises.
- Answering any general HR related queries.
- Mentoring junior members of the HR Team.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Previous HR Advisory experience.
- Relevant HR qualification, or be working towards it.
- Well organised and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time-management and able to prioritise and act with a ‘Sense of Urgency’.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HR databases.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team