HR Coordinator - VR/27455
TMM Recruitment are supporting a prestigious Dyce-based employer with a newly-created HR Coordinator vacancy. This permanent and full-time role sits within a loyal, high-performing HR function who provide support to a diverse UK workforce, for a business known for employee development and career satisfaction. Ideal applicants will be actively pursuing a CIPD qualification, have a background within HR Administration, and ideally exposure to a shared services environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Taking enquiries and responding to customers.
- Accurately entering employee data and updating manual and electronic personnel files.
- Checking invoices for subsequent approval and payment.
- Monthly reports for company benefit scheme for new joiners and leavers.
- Recording customer complaints and escalating to the team leader as appropriate.
- Assisting employees with benefits enrolment and changes, and general benefits and pensions administration, including long service awards.
- Preparing accurate payroll paperwork and dealing with initial payroll queries from employees.
- Providing support to HR Managers and HR Business Partners for recruitment campaigns, induction training, minute-taking (disciplinary and grievance investigations), long-term sickness, maternity cases, etc.
- Preparing job offers and employment contracts.
- Monitoring absence data and managing long-term sickness, highlighting concerns, and arranging occupational health assessments where necessary.
- Handling voluntary exit interviews, analysis, and reporting on trends.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
Applicants to this role require:
- HR degree and CIPD qualification (preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a HR environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team