HR Coordinator - VR/28503
URGENT requirement for an experienced HR Coordinator to join a leading energy service company for a 6-month period. Based in Aberdeen, this varied role will see you involved in employee relations activities, recruitment, and more general HR administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have the ability to task prioritise and previous experience in a similar role.
Main duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Managing administrative tasks relating to the employee life cycle such as absence management, right to work checks, onboarding etc.
- Overseeing employee changes and maintain up to date personnel files.
- Monitoring monthly sickness absence levels and identify and raise potential issues.
- Providing support in confidential meetings regarding disciplinary actions, performance, investigations etc.
- Assisting in recruitment activities and ensure all jobs descriptions are up to date.
- Ensuring HR processes are followed and maintaining proper documentation.
Applicants to this role require:
- Experience working in a fast-paced HR environment.
- Ability to task prioritise with excellent time management.
- IT literate with a strong grasp of Excel.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team