HR Coordinator - VR/28532
Excellent opportunity to join a leading energy service company for up to 12 months as a HR Coordinator. Based in Portlethen, this particularly varied role offers the successful candidate valuable experience in areas such as recruitment, training, compensation and benefits amongst others. To excel in this role, a positive and confident demeanour, along with prior experience working in a similar HR environment is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Inputting and updating data in/maintain HR systems, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Providing onshore payroll input to the Payroll Team.
- Administering employee benefit schemes in conjunction with their benefits brokers.
- Preparing and issuing employee communications/letters.
- Responding to general queries and provide information to the onshore staff on company policies, procedures, benefits, company schemes and systems.
- Coordinating onshore recruitment and onboarding e.g. application screening, arranging interviews, preparing offers and inducting new employees.
- Arranging and requesting on/offshore mandatory training via external providers and maintaining training records.
- Updating incoming certification and performing regular audits on the on/offshore training matrices.
- Supporting in coordinating in-house training.
- Arranging and requesting onshore medicals via external providers and maintain certification.
- Carrying out activities to support the annual HR cycle e.g. performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Compiling HR reports.
- Participating in various HR projects and executing assigned project activities.
Applicants to this role require:
- Demonstrable HR experience in a similar environment.
- Associate CIPD qualification or working towards desirable.
- Experience HRIS systems.
- Experience in facilitating offshore training preferred.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant):
- A varied role that will expand your skillset within a positive working environment.
- Competitive rate.
- Hybrid working (2 days working from home).
- Flexible start/finish times.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team