HR Coordinator - VR/28628
TMM Recruitment is supporting our Aberdeen based, E&P client with the appointment of a HR Coordinator for a 12-month period. The successful candidate will play a key role within the wider HR team, resolving queries and offering expert advice and guidance relating to HR processes. The ideal candidate will be team oriented, have excellent people skills and a continuous improvement mentality.
Main duties and responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Proactively participating in onboarding and offboarding activities, ensuring records are accurately updated.
- Acting as the point of contact for the payroll provider, ensuring timely and accurate payroll delivery each month.
- Assisting in systems testing for HRIS-related platforms as required.
- Resolving queries relating to HR policies and processes and recognising when escalation is required and to whom.
- Identifying trends and delivering reports on incoming HR-related queries.
- Continuously assessing the impact and benefits of HR processes and systems, providing clear feedback to both the country and central employee experience teams on important requirements for the future.
- Supporting the wider HR Team in implementing company HR processes.
Applicants to this role require:
- Previous experience in a similar HR role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to task prioritise and manage time effectively.
- A team player who can work off own initiative and remain solutions focussed.
- IT literate.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team