HR Generalist - VR/23293
TMM Recruitment is on the hunt for an experienced HR Generalist for a six-month assignment with our busy, global Energy Service client in Aberdeen. Supporting a settled, high-functioning corporate HR team through a high volume of workload, ideal applicants will have experience in similar HR Advisor / Coordinator positions and availability to start in early October.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing day-to-day Employee Relations support and act as first point of contact for all HR queries.
- Supporting the HR Team with development / implementation of KPIs.
- Helping to interpret metrics and adapt Business Plan to address the issues / corrective actions.
- Working closely with HR Team across the business to monitor, review and update all policies and procedures and documentation in line with company standards, current legislation and best practice.
- Educating and supporting Management on HR processes, policies and procedures (e.g. absence management).
- Conducting Employee Relations in conjunction with Management in line with company policies and procedures.
- Understanding the boundaries / policies and procedures and escalate any risks to HR Business Partners.
- Providing an advisory service to employees, ensuring they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements.
- Ensuring HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Supporting the People Plan; action appropriate deliverables within an agreed timeframe (e.g. absence management, talent management).
- Supporting alignment of HR with company values.
- Supporting the delivery of HR initiatives within an agreed timeframe (e.g. external engagement with Education and awarding bodies).
- UK travel as and when required.
Applicants to this role require
- CIPD qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of providing HR support within a complex Energy business.
- Working knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Adaptability, drive, an analytical mindset and a goal-oriented approach to work.
- Availability to commence the assignment at the start of October.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team