HR Generalist - VR/23294
TMM Recruitment is supporting a multinational Energy Service business with their recruitment of an experienced, offshore-focused HR Generalist. Aberdeen-based and permanent, applicants will ideally be BOSIET certified and have experience providing wide-ranging HR support to an offshore workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating internal and external recruitment.
- Providing personnel with information related to working conditions and benefits.
- Working with offshore management to ensure a fully-manned asset.
- Working with payroll on checking expenses and employee payroll claims.
- Carrying out absence case management and supports with insured benefits matters.
- Providing assistance and advice to the crew on immigration matters.
- Generating staff information for HR and Management.
- Planning and coordinating training requests and maintains training records.
- Participating in the realisation of the HR Year plan and the development of the HR Department.
- Attending meetings as HR representative, ensuring HR procedures are followed.
- Responsible for the administration for all personnel-related activities.
- Providing HR assistance to the emergency response organisation as required.
- Providing support on COVID-related employee matters.
Applicants to this role require
- A formal HR qualification (desirable).
- Demonstrable experience in similar Generalist roles within the offshore industry.
- BOSIET certificate – company will provide training if not.
- Strong communication skills, and a track record of performing well in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility, resilience, loyalty and ambition.
NOTE: this role will likely be home-based until November 2021, after which a hybrid working pattern is anticipated.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team