HR / Payroll Assistant (Compensation and Benefits) - VR/21214
Permanent opportunity for an HR / Payroll Assistant to join an international oil and gas operator on a permanent basis. This will be a busy and varied role that will see you working in the Compensation and Benefits function, supporting the wider HR Team. This role is well suited to candidates with experience in a similar function with expert level Excel skills.
Overview job description
- Reporting to the Senior HR Advisor, you will be responsible for providing general HR Assistance in addition to advising on Compensation and benefits.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Monthly payroll – processing and checking data, preparing monthly requisitions.
- Weekly payroll – preparing information for provider and check data.
- Additional payroll duties – checking P11d, updating salary and benefit changes, supporting audits.
- Share scheme administration.
- Benefits – pension auto-enrolment compliance, updating any changes, liaising with providers, arrange employee presentations.
- Compensation – assisting with annual reviews, surveys and analysis.
- Expatriates – reviewing and updating payroll and employee with any changes.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Charts and Formulae).
- Experience using Oracle or other HRIS is highly desirable.
- Data entry and analysis.
- Strong communication and positive attitude.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Opportunity to develop skills within a widely respected business with vast resources.
- Be part of a company that will invest in your development.
- Competitive benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team