HSE Advisor - VR/25776
Join an established downhole oil and gas company that has been in business for over 30 years, who are currently looking for an experienced HSE Advisor on a permanent staff basis at their office in Dyce.
This role would be suited to an experienced HSE Coordinator looking to take their next step in their career or an experienced HSE Advisor looking for a new challenge.
As the HSE Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring all changes in legislation are reflected in the business’s health and safety systems.
- Reviewing and upgrading all risk assessments, COSHH assessments and MSDS.
- Auditing all departments on a regular basis. Discussing areas for improvement with relevant managers and agreeing appropriate corrective actions.
- Assisting with the implementation of ISO45001.
- Visiting all the business’s Aberdeen sites at least weekly.
- Investigating and keeping records of all accident and incidents. Issuing HSE memos and alerts.
- Supporting Business Development Managers when they are submitting HSE information for tenders.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years working in health and safety is essential.
- A NEBOSH qualification is essential.
- Experienced working with ISO9001 and ideally ISO45001 would be preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team