HSEQ Advisor - VR/26698
Join the world’s leading specialist in drilling waste management as they are looking for a HSEQ Advisor on a temporary 6-month basis at their site in Peterhead.
Reporting to the Global QHSE Manager, as HSEQ Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Continuous development and implementation of the Management System through safe systems of work, specifically incorporating HSEQ procedures, policies, work instructions, risk assessments for sites in conjunction with Group HSEQ and Site Managers.
- Ensuring, in conjunction with Group HSEQ and site management, that all staff adheres to all relevant HSEQ management system procedures, work instructions and safe systems of work.
- Ensuring management system has relevant provisions to demonstrate compliance with all applicable licenses, regulations, codes of practice etc and site working practices are aligned to this system. Ensuring that all HSE incidents, accidents and near misses are reported in a timely manner, investigated and suitable actions implemented to prevent reoccurrence.
- Delivering effective communication to the Site teams with regard to HSEQ performance, learning outcomes and improvement actions.
- In conjunction with the QA HSE System Auditor, completing formal audits and inspections to meet the requirements of the group audit programme.
- Working with the wider HSEQ Team, work to develop Group standard documents and assessments.
Assisting Group HSEQ:
- In the development of HSEQ procedures, policies and standards that form the Group HSEQ Management System.
- By undertaking health and safety audits and inspections at Group sites and offices.
- With providing HSEQ reporting related to sites.
- Assisting in the continued development of a safety culture on sites and within the Group.
- As required, seeking support and advice on Health and Safety aspects from Group HSEQ.
- Responsible for the continued implementation of the quality management system in accordance with ISO9001.
- Ensuring, in conjunction with site management, that all staff adheres to all relevant HSEQ management system procedures and quality standards.
- In conjunction with the QA HSE System Auditor, complete formal audits and inspections to meet the requirements of the group audit schedule.
- Ensuring that all NCRs are reported in a timely manner, investigated and suitable actions implemented to prevent reoccurrence.
- As required, seeking support on Quality aspects from Group HSEQ.
- Supporting / overseeing the implementation of the ISO 14001 standard at UK sites.
- Ensuring, in conjunction with site management, that all staff adheres to all relevant HSEQ management system procedures and environmental standards.
- In conjunction with the QA HSE System Auditor, complete formal audits and inspections to meet the requirements of the Group audit schedule, legal and permit / license requirements.
- Overseeing / managing the environmental compliance requirements for all UK sites in line with the Group Environmental Advisor and company requirements.
- In conjunction with the Environmental Advisor, liaising with environmental regulators as required during meetings, audits and inspections.
- As required, seeking support on Environmental aspects from Group HSEQ.
- Training in relevant HSEQ aspects such as risk assessment, auditing.
- IOSH Working Safely.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Accident Investigation.
- Internal Auditor qualification (ISO9001, ISO14001 or ISO45001.
- Previous experience in HSEQ Advisor role.
- Proven track record in the review and creation of HSEQ procedures, policies, work instructions, risk assessments, etc.
- Identifying, interpreting, and implementing relevant HSEQ Legislation and industry standards.
- Working within the oil and gas or energy industries.
- Working with externally certified HSEQ Management Systems.
- Taproot Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
- Lead auditing qualification.
- Site experience.
- Working knowledge of sites with PPC requirements.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team