IT Helpdesk Engineer - VR/24891
TMM Recruitment is working exclusively with a nationwide, market leading company who, due to recent business growth, are expanding their IT support function. This progression organisation is looking to bring in an IT Helpdesk Engineer to join their experienced and knowledgeable team on a permanent basis. Although primarily based on site there is scope for a flexible, hybrid working pattern after the initial training period is complete.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the helpdesk and responding to requests efficiently.
- Working with the rest of the IT team on various projects, locally and remotely.
- Configuring and rolling out new machines for new and existing users where required.
- Rolling out hardware upgrades for existing users.
- Troubleshooting Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Configuring, monitoring and testing backups frequently.
- Providing support to remote users.
- Supporting mobile phone users.
- Procuring hardware and software as required.
- Support of bespoke order processing and stock management system.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of PC hardware, software and peripherals configuration.
- Knowledge of network communications.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows 10, Office 365 and Teams
- Ability to advise, guide and communicate technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. High degree of accuracy and able to work to tight deadlines
- Pro-active in learning new technologies and ability use initiative to find a solution to the technical problem or to propose a solution that meets business needs
- A team player with ability to work under own initiative and unsupervised
- Ability to demonstrate multi-tasking and co-ordination of workload
- Full driving license.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team